Thursday, April 7, 2016

Exams, labs, Fatigue. and MORE SNOW!

I am currently sitting in the IC ( study area at Loyola), trying not to fall over in my comfy chair and just sleep. Because of course, when there is an exam there is always one thing I do not get enough of, and that is sleep.  Considering the fact that I have two, well it only makes it a bit worse than usual. Not to mention the fact that I have lab from 2:30-5, which honestly goes way overboard because all of the activities are easy enough.  However, my professor enjoys taking up our time and talking about his own experience when he was a practitioner; which, while I think is interesting, it also prevents me from going home and just crashing on me bed.  I am honestly dying right now, and afraid of whether or not my body will be able to rest once I hit my bed.  It's one of those times when you are so tired ,that once you actually are able to withdraw from the world and enter a different dimension, your body does not remember how to.   Not quite sure why the body decides to do this to me, or why exactly it refused to fall asleep last night only to think about the upcoming hours in my day.  All I wanted was some shut-eye, a bit of rest before the unavoidable doom that would result from waking up early and taking an exam. Alas, the body does what it wants.  So, now I am here sitting and staring out the large open windows, the ones that let so much light in that it is impossible to close your eyes and ignore.  What does the outside look like?  Gloomy.  Just about 5 minutes ago it was an overall nice day (not too sunny, but not too cold), now it's just a drizzle coming down from above.  Oddly enough it also began to snow for like 10 seconds: it's over now.  Well, that is Chicago weather for those who don't know.  Welcome to the windy city!!! Where supposedly it is spring, but it is actually still snowing one second, sunny the next, and raining right after (with maybe a bit of hail). Enjoy!

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment